Dog Tales, by Susy Flory
Dog Tales: Inspirational Stories of Humor, Adventure, and Devotion is a collection of dramatic, heart wrenching and sometimes hilarious true dog stories. If you always suspected your dog of being a hero at heart, you have proof with these miraculous dog tales. Dog Tales shows that sometimes the most ordinary mutt can impact lives in an unforgettable way.
Dog Tales: Inspirational Stories of Humor, Adventure, and Devotion, features 13 amazing true dog stories:
- Selvakumar, a scruffy yellow dog in India who rescued a seven-year-old boy from the deadly tsunami.
- Roselle, a guide dog who led her blind owner safely down 78 storiesof Tower 1 inside the World Trade Center on 9/11.
- Faith, an abandoned two legged puppy who learned how to walk upright on her back legs
- Toast, a stray dog who, through a miraculous reunion, taught faith, hospitality and hope to two women who had lost all hope.
- Freddie, a cranky Pekingese who fought off a bloodthirsty golden eagle who wanted to eat him for dinner
- Andre, a survivor who found himself caught in a wolf trap
- Highway Man, a homeless man's dog who would not be caught
- Leo, the gentle mastiff locked away in an abandoned house